Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Blog November 1

  Today I learned alot like I didn't know how to do that when you can move the picture and all that. We were on Adobe Flash and we had pictures of a wolf, pizza, rabbit, carrot and chocolate. We named them and saved it. Then we deleted all of them except the carrot and we put a sentence in which made the picture move.
  I learned lots of thing so far. Now I know how to like move images. I also learned how to change names of a programs. Now I can do the programs and make a game or something.
   My class 6-C will be working on a little game. We are ready learned how to save a image. We also learned how to move it to another side. The cool thing is that we learned how to make it move by itself. I think this week we are going to put more thing in it and make it a game.
  We have been working on flash. I have already learned how to make a character move with the arrows. I can make the picture move by itself while moving a rabbit.
  I'm think today we might draw again. It was so cool yesterday we drew shapes and colored them in. It had shade and some had rainbow colors together in a shape. I also hope to learn more about making the graphics in the game designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment