Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Blog

Today we watched a movie and it was real good. I didn't get to watch the beginning but I'm pretty sure that was good too. The part that I was watching shows a guy talking about how he met a girl and he really liked her. When he had to leave the girl died a little after he left . The paperclips were representing the people who were killed. (6 million Jews and 5 million other people)
   Yesterday I learned what had happened to some kids and it was sad. In that movie they used paper clips for the people who died. There were about 11 million paper clips. That means there were 11 million people who died. I only saw the ending so that all I really don't know alot about Paper Clip the movie.
   I learned more about urban sprawl which means that there are to many buildings. I know that if there are to many buildings that there will not be alot of soil.
   I had researched and learned about Urban Sprawl. I had to write about the website and make sure that its not a bad profile and it don't have bad things on it like dead links or virus. We had to put information like the author and when it was published.
  This is what I learned about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment