Thursday, September 27, 2012

Game Topic

  For my topic i want to do Social Studies. I want to do my game on this topic because not many people really know history. I think what i'm going to focus on is US history or maybe something else i don't know until i research it all. I want to have a story or a couple paragraphs on a topic and have questions before he or she can play the game.
 I really want my topic to be on the states of United States development. I want to make a game where they have to read then answer questions before having fun playing the game.

3 comments:

  1. i really like your post and i really like y your topic is good to i think we should work toether so we can do good in this project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post and I think your topic is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you topic is cool im doing the same

    ReplyDelete