Monday, May 21, 2012

Local Kids Play Make Game

1. What did you think about the article? I think this article says a lot of information about the Globey awards. I also think that it recognizes everyone that participated in the globeys which is good. 2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in? It felt really good to read about our school because it shows that its getting the attention it needs and deserve for us as a school to expand. I also like reading about Globaloria because our school is the only school that has it in Texas and I really appreciate it because it teaches us something nobody else is being taught. 3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? My game was not mentioned in the article but im sure people whos games were mentioned made them feel really great . 4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? If my game would of been featured in the article I would have liked for the author to say something good about my game and also give information about it. 5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? I think the author should have mentioned No gangs more maze , which is an 8th graders game because I think its a really good game. Also I know the creator of the game worked really hard and tried her best.

No comments:

Post a Comment