Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Gaming Habits


What types of games do you enjoy playing? What are the titles?
I like playing army games or fighting games. I play Call Of Duty & UFC.
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
I started playing games around 5 i think i use to play the Game Boy, Game Cube & Nintendo.
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
No I'm too old for a amount a time they even think that too because I hardly play just once in a while i do.
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not?
Yes, because a year ago I was addicted and i couldn't stop I would play, play, play all day everyday. I'm not addicted no more because i grew up and realized games are kind of dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment